For want of a better name for the title, this is a list of people who claimed some type of Divine revelation or appointment. Although the Ahmadiyya assert that God continues to talk directly to humans, almost any one who does not have official sanction is expelled for making this claim.
- Mirza Ghulam Ahmad himself
- Hakeem Nooruddin
- Mirza Mahmud Ahmad
- Mirza Bashir Ahmad
- [Ghulam Rasool Rajeki]
- [Mirza Rafi Ahmad]
- Mirza Tahir Ahmad
Officially Rejected and Expelled
- Abdul Hakim (of Patiala), friend of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad
- Yar Muhammad, the teacher of Mirza Mahmood Ahmad, announced he was a satellite prophet of Mirza Ghulam.
- Abdullah Timapuri, referring to some of the "prophecies" of Mirza Ghulam claimed to be a prophet.
- Rasal Baba Amritsari
- Khawaja Muhammad Ismail of London (UK), brother of Sufi Ibrahim (Headmaster)
- Nur Ahmad made the exact same claim as Mirza Ghulam, called himself "Apostle of Allah" and "synthesis of all Prophets".
- Chiragh Din of Jammu (Jamooni)
- Muhammad Sadiq Qadiani
- Munir Ahmad Azim
- Zafrullah Domun
- Abdul Ghaffar Janba